What Information We Collect
During the last 12 months, we have collected the following “Personal Information” about our users:
(a) Information You Provide to Us
In connection with the Services we provide or if you apply for employment with us, we may ask you to provide us with certain information, including your first and last name, email address, telephone number, mobile number, username, demographic information (for example your gender, birth date, or zip code), information about your preferences and interests, current or past employment information, your military or veteran status, educational information, social media information, or other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally or identify your household or device. Your decision to provide us with certain of this information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide requested information, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Site’s features or our Services.
- Information That Is Automatically Collected
- Your IP address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier;
- Your Device functionality (including browser, browser language, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- Referring and exit web pages and URLs;
- The areas within our Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- Your Device location or other geolocation information, including the zip code, state, or country from which you accessed the Services;
- Your Device characteristics; and
- Certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site.
We may use this information to provide customized Services, content or products, promotional offers, and other information that may be of interest to you.
If you no longer wish for us or our service providers to collect and use location information, you may disable the location features on your device. Consult your device manufacturer settings for instructions. Please note that if you disable such features, your ability to access certain features, Services, content, promotions, or products may be limited or disabled.
We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device. A few of the Tracking Technologies used on the Site), include, but are not limited to, the following (as well as future-developed tracking technology or methods that are not listed here):
- Cookies and Local Storage. Cookies are small files containing a string of characters that are sent to your Device’s browser to uniquely identify your browser or to store information on your Device. Our Site may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies and other types of cookie technology to store information on local storage. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser.
- Web Beacons. A Web Beacon is a small tag (which may be invisible to you) that may be placed on our Site’s pages and messages.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on.
- ETag, or entity tag. An Etag or entity tag is a feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL.
- Browser Fingerprinting. Collection and analysis of information from your Device, such as, without limitation, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts and other data, for purposes of identification.
- Recognition Technologies. Technologies, including application of statistical probability to data sets, which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (e.g., that a user of multiple devices is the same user).
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
- To allow you to use and access the Site, including for the prevention of fraudulent activity and improved security functionality;
- To assess the performance of the Site, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products or services offered through the Site;
- To offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Site, including identifying you when you sign into our Site or keeping track of your specified preferences or to track your online activities over time and across third-party sites; and
- To deliver content relevant to your interests on our Site and thirdparty sites based on how you interact with our content.
(d) Sources of Personal Information
Additionally, we may obtain Personal Information from you where you expressly provide us with the information. Examples of sources from which we collect information include e-mails or other communications from you, information provided via web forms or inputs/uploads into our Site, documents you have provided to us, and employment applications.
(e) Information We Collect When You Interact with Third-Party Sites
The Site may include functionality that allows certain kinds of interactions between the Site (and/or our social media pages or other pages accessible to us) and your account on a third-party website or application, such as a social media site like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube. The use of this functionality may involve the third-party site providing information to us, such as your social media handles, content, and other data (name, email address, account information, photo and friends lists, etc.). These items may be shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Site and through the other service (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets and plug-ins offered by social media services like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube) or posted on social media pages. For example, we may provide links on the Site to facilitate sending a communication from the Site or we may use third parties to facilitate emails or postings to social media (like a “Share” or “Forward” button).
(f) Information from Third Parties
In addition, we may collect information about you from other sources, including advertisers, consumer data resellers and marketers and market research firms. We may combine the information we collect from third parties with information that we have collected from you or through your use of the Services in order to learn more about our users, to better tailor the content and offers we show you and for other internal purposes.