Your California Privacy Rights
California residents also have the right to request certain information that we collect about you, including:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected from you;
- The categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information;
- The business purpose we have for collecting or selling that Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share such Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of Personal Information about you that we sold, and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of Personal Information for each category of third parties to whom the information was sold;
- The categories of Personal Information that we have disclosed about you for a business purpose;
- The category or categories of consumers’ Personal Information that we have sold, or if we have not sold consumers’ Personal Information; and
- The category or categories of consumers’ Personal Information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, or if we have not disclosed that information for a business purpose.
Please note that if we collected information about you for a single one-time transaction and do not keep that information in the ordinary course of business, that information will not be retained for purposes of a request under this section. In addition, if we have de-identified or anonymized data about you, we are not required to re-identify or otherwise link your identity to that data if it is not otherwise maintained that way in our records.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
As a California resident, you also have the right, at any time, to tell us not to sell Personal Information – this is called the “right to opt-out” of the sale of Personal Information. To exercise this and other rights under CCPA, you can file a request by clicking here. If you are contacting us to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you must provide your full name, and email address. You may need to verify your identity and your residency within the US. We will acknowledge your request within 10 days and respond to your request within 45 days or let you know if we need additional time.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
GOOD Worldwide, Inc.
1370 North St Andrews Pl.
Los Angeles, CA 90028